asymptotically to … zero:
and Google isn’t alone. Almost all Big donors of the Democratic party follow the same rules and this is a reason why they constantly support the party of large taxes.
Every next time when Democratic party again rises taxes, the small businesses will lose, but for big corporations it does not matter. Their accounting & lowers departments will find / create the tax loopholes in any cases.
- General Electric Avoids Taxes … By Bonnie Kavoussi. The Huffington Post
- Many big U.S. corporations pay very little in taxes: study … By Kevin Drawbaugh and Patrick Temple-West. Reuters
Sales via smartphones and tablets through the U.S. and U.K. affiliate networks of Affiliate Window accounted for 19.0% of total web sales in May 2013 and 30.6% in May 2014… Affiliate Window study of May 2014 commerce activity on its networks also finds that:
- 25% of total revenue came from mobile shoppers.
- Apple iPhones accounted for 75.0% of smartphone traffic and 75.1% of smartphone sales while Android smartphones accounted for 25.0% of traffic and 24.9% of sales
- Apple iPads accounted for 72.6% of tablet traffic and 84.1% of tablet sales while Android tablets accounted for 27.4% of tablet traffic but only 15.9% of tablet sales.
- Tablet shoppers converted at a rate of 6.0% while smartphone shoppers converted at a rate of 2.9%. The average mobile conversion rate was 4.1%.
- 23,000 sales each day originated from a mobile device: 14,750 on tablets and 8,250 on smartphones.
~Mobile commerce sales via affiliate networks soar By Bill Siwicki. Internet Retailer Magazine.
ranked by worth:
- Larry Ellison $45.2B
Mark Zuckerberg $33.3B
Larry Page $33.1B
Sergey Brin 32.6B